Type Browser is to be used for any public type from .NET Framework Class Library (FCL) browsing.
- types by category (Enum, Class, Interface,...) in the assemblies
- their members by category (Fields, Methods, Properties, Operators,...)
- members' description and attributes
- switch into members' and base type
- save types in the favorites
- assign filters by base class, namespaces
- find out type in the assemblies.
It has a simple interface and was written to do a lot of things for helping in writing .NET application for any target, - so you could write any application with C# or BASIC without developer studio from Microsoft, and also it can provide developer quickly with almost any information regarding .NET framework types.